Information about protection of Personal Data (Records) Protection Code in compliance with the Italian Legislative Decree 196/03 (2003, June 30th).
ERCA acquires personal records to the purpose of enforcing and operate contracts with all parties involved in the business with ERCA and the operation related to the business with ERCA. This records may be gathered in written form directly or through third parties.
With reference to this records ERCA informs of the following:
- 1. the records are handled in connection to contractual needs and consequential obligations of ERCA to the law;
- 2. the records are handled as to achieve an efficient business conduct of ERCA towards all parties, a virtuous management of accounts receivables, the protection of our interests as well as all our business rights;
- 3. the communication of the personal and fiscal records is compulsory for any obligations to the law and/or to contracts, for this reason the option of negative response to share such records with ERCA or processing such records may disable ERCA to execute the contract;
- 4. besides the obligations to the law the personal data may be shared with
- a) third parties that ERCA may appoint to specific duties or tasks to enforce contracts (forwarding agents, insurance companies, providers of information technology, et cetera);
- b) banking institutions, factoring and leasing companies, professional consultants in the management of accounts receivables and in the protection of our business interests and rights;
- 5. the processing of the records will last the entire period of contracts and until the completion of formalities and obligations to the law, and later on for commercial purposes;
- 6. every interested party is entitled to exercise his rights in compliance with Section 7 of Legislative Decree Nr 196 dd. 2003, June 30th within the limits and at the terms provided in Sections 8, 9 and 10 of the same LD 196;
- 7. proprietor of the personal records is ERCA SPA head office in via Padergnone 5/7, Grassobbio (Italy);
- 8. responsible of the personal records processing at ERCA is the Administrator pro tempore;